The purpose of the message boards is for students to come together and help each other through the emotionally trying experience of being bullied.
- Introduce Yourself - A board for members to tell other members a little about themselves.
- Help & Support – A place for bullying victims to come together to discuss situations, offer comfort and give advice.
- Stay Positive – An area for students to encourage self-confidence, improve self-esteem, and share inspiring messages.
- Success Stories – An area to share personal stories of how bullying situations successfully handled.
- Q & A – A forum where students may ask and answer each other’s questions.
- Caretaker’s Corner - A place for parents and guardians to talk with other parents about incidents.
- Real Stories - A board used to take a look at some real stories by real people, and make suggestions what they could do to help solve their problem
- General Discussion – This is a board for anyone who wants to talk about something general, or has a topic that doesn’t fall within the other categories.
Forum moderators may give a warning, block, suspend, or permanently remove the account of any participant who violates these rules. Moderators may also remove or edit any posting that is in violation of these rules.
- The message boards are intended to be anonymous. No participant is required to reveal his or her own name and they may do so if they choose, but all members are prohibited from using the names of others.
- Participants must use clean language. Inappropriate language includes profane words, obscenities and violent speech.
- Graphic material is prohibited. Pornographic, vulgar or any otherwise explicit photos, videos, or other media are not permitted in these boards.
- Participants may not use these message boards to harass, intimidate or bully other participants. Such behavior will be reported immediately by forum moderators and will be investigated accordingly by the school principal as well as HIB specialists and coordinators.
- Posts are to be made in the appropriate forum. Participants are asked to read the board description before posting. Anyone who continuously posts in the incorrect forum will be issued a warning.
- Participants must respect each other. The subject matter in these boards is sensitive and therefore requires empathy, understanding and discretion.
- Participants must refrain from repeating posts. Multiple posts will be deleted and the poster will be warned by forum moderators.
- Users must refrain from submitting meaningless posts. This includes any post with one word or few words, or any kind of nonsense language.
- Discussions of illegal activity are prohibited.
- Participants are permitted only one account. Users are not permitted and are not able to create multiple accounts. If a user’s account is deactivated or removed due to violation of the rules, it may be recovered with permission of the administrator.